Heritage Products Wool Flannel
Heritage Products' Wool Flannel is made from all natural, unbleached wool and is durable and of high quality. Recommended for use in Castor Oil Packs. Castor oil not included.
Castor Oil Pack Instructions:
1. Boil or launder flannel to remove any impurities which may remain in fabric.
2. Fold at least once to make a pack of appropriate size, and saturate with castor oil by pouring oil into pack or dipping pack in preheated oil.
3. Position pack over abdomen and cover with a piece of plastic and a heating pad. A towel may be useful to protect bedding.
4. Turn heating pad on low or to a setting the body tolerates. Do not use heat if infection or fever is present or suspected.
5. Allow pack to remain for an hour or more. Longer applications can be beneficial if you avoid falling asleep with heating pad turned on.
6. After pack is removed, cleanse abdomen with a solution of baking soda in water (1 tsp soda to 1 pint water).
Store pack in plastic bag or other container in a cool place when not in use. After 24 uses or less, pack should be cleansed or discarded. Use pack daily until results are obtained, or in a regular cycle such as two or three consecutive days a week. Wrap an ace bandage loosely around the pack and body to hold pack in place. Use the pack to administer other packs and poultices, such as grape, mullein, vinegar and salt, and Epsom salts. Meditate, pray, read inspirational material, and think positive thoughts while using your pack.
12"X27"; sealed plastic bag