Skip to content
- 2 cups soft organic dates
- 1/2 jar almond or cashew butter (raw and unsalted is best)
- Optional dusting: A few tablespoons of maple syrup or a sticky sweetner and cinnamon, carob or cocoa powder, or shredded coconut
- Remove the pits on the dates with a small pairing knife by slitting each date down the side with the knife and pulling out the pit.
- Using a small spoon, fill each hollow of the date with a small dollop of nut butter. Press the sides of the date together to close the fruit back up.
- If you wish, roll each date in the syrup and then roll in cinnamon, or carob powder, etc. Make a variety! Add your own spices to the dusting. Arrange on the tray and serve.