Body Tune-up Workshop
What's a Body Tune-up?
Our Body Tune-up is a series of structured, food-based cleanses designed to give your body a fresh start. It's offered in a workshop setting or through one-on-one consultations with our naturopath.
In the Series One workshop you take on digestive and critter cleanses. Series Two continues with kidney, liver, and seasonal cleanses. All cleanses are food-based.
Classes, workbooks, body system assessments, and cleansing food programs are included in your workshop tuition. Herbs and supplements for Series 1 are optional and not included in the fees. Herbs for the Kidney and Liver Cleanses (Series 2) are included in the workshop fees as they are more integral to cleansing these body systems.
Why do a Body Tune-up?
Based on what our clients say, you may consider a Body Tune-up if:
- Balancing your health is important to you.
- You aren't successfully dealing with the underlying conditions and patterns of stress that limit you.
- You're ready to choose and cook foods to re-boot yourself.
Why is cleansing such a big deal?
We developed the Body Tune-up cleansing series and our individual food programs because we believe:
- There is a connection between gastrointestinal health and an individual's state of health.
- What the body needs for optimal health cannot be obtained from processed foods.
- Waste elimination and cleansing are just as vital as proper nutritional intake.
- Individuals susceptible to disease have special food needs
When is the next workshop?
Spring 2018, more details coming soon!
Series 1: Includes private consultation, workbook (instructions, recipes, menu plan), classes.
Series 1 & 2: Includes all of Series 1 items plus additional post-cleanse private consultation, herbs for Kidney and Liver Cleanses, extra workbook and classes.
Full refunds will only be provided if notice has been given 7 days prior to start of workshop. Partial refunds, minus a $50 registration fee, may be provided if notice is given less than 7 days prior to start of workshop. After the start of the workshop, partial refunds may be provided in special cases only, subject to fees related to amount of services used by participant.
Free Information sessions about the Body Tune-up
More details coming soon for Spring and Fall 2018