Natural Health Consultations
Whether you’ve got a particular health concern you’d like to explore, or you just want to learn how to make healthy choices about food and exercise to feel better overall, we’re ready to help.
WE CUSTOMIZE OUR SUPPORT TO SUIT YOUR INDIVIDUAL NEEDS.
Your program may include:
- Functional Chemistry Review, Microscopy, urine and saliva assessment (flow system), or other naturopathic assessments (iridology, hair tissue mineral assessment, specialized gut health and endocrine health assessments)
- Support in making healthy food choices and using appropriate supplements
- Great information about traditional food preparation and proper food combining
- Cleansing techniques
A Flow System evaluates:
- digestive and elimination organ strength
- metabolic pathways and tendencies
- glucose levels
- pH (acid/alkaline)
- Vitamin C
- additional metrics
Flow System and other naturopathic assessments are not included in the consultation fee. Please see fees below and check with the office at the time of the consultation.
LEARN HOW TO EAT WELL, RELAX, AND ENJOY LIFE.
Office hours for appointments and phone calls are by appointment only. We generally see people Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- feel fantastic
- build immunity
- control weight
- improve digestive efficiency
- alleviate sinus problems, headaches, sleep issues, etc.
- tap into your body's potential for energy
- resolve health issues
- develop healthy eating patterns
- break bad habits
- Initial In-Person or Phone Consult (1hr) $258
- Follow-up consult (1 hr) $170
- Follow-up consult (30 min) $92
Rates are subject to change. Please check current rates in the office at the time of your visit.
Upon request, a 20% discount is offered to the following groups for services only:
- Kids (under 18)
- Students (with valid id)
- Seniors (over 65)
- packages of 3 visits or more