Skip to content
- 4 cups white beans, cooked and rinsed
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 Tbsp. Herbs de Provence seasoning
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 2 medium garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 Tbsp olive oil for saute
- 2 Tbsp. fresh tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Add beans, stock, bay leaves, herbs de Provence, and sea salt to a crockpot and stir. Bring to a high and then turn down to low.
- 1 hour before dinner combine the onion and garlic with olive oil and saute on medium heat. Once the onions are translucent, turn off the heat and transfer the contents to the crockpot. Mix well.
- Add tomatoes and 2 tbsp. of olive oil to the crockpot 45 minutes prior to dinner. Stir, if the beans are not thickening up, then remove the lid and increase the heat to help the stock evaporate.