Skip to content
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 4 cups chopped raw kale
- 4 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- 3 cups cooked white beans, such as canelloni or navy (prepare ahead of time)
- 4 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tsp. dried Italian herb seasoning (or 1 tsp each dried thyme and rosemary)
- 1 cup fresh parsley, minced
- Bragg's Liquid Aminos (to taste)
- In a large pot, heat olive oil.
- Add garlic and onion, saute until soft.
- Add kale and saute, stirring until wilted.
- Add 3 cups of broth, 2 cups of beans and all the tomatoes and herbs. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- In a blender or food processor, mix the remaining beans and broth until smooth. Stir into soup to thicken.
- Simmer for 5-10 minutes. Ladle into bowls, sprinkle with parsely for color.