- Large pot with steamer insert
- Food processor, Vitamix, or blender
- 1 cup water (1-2 inches covered in pot)
- 1 Lg head of cauliflower, washed and trimmed
- 3-5 cloves of fresh garlic, chopped
- Sea salt
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Fill large pot with enough water to cover bottom 1-2 inches deep. Insert the steamer into pot, set pot on burner and cover with lid. Turn flame to med-high.
- While waiting for the water to boil, cut up the cauliflower florets and stems, and the garlic.
- Once the water is boiling, dump in the cauliflower stems, the florets, and all of the garlic. Salt to taste.
- Steam everything until soft (about 10 minutes). When cauliflower is soft, drain into a colander. Place drained cauliflower into a food processor, Vitamix, or blender.
- Add 2 Tbsp of oilive oil and blend until smoth. Enjoy!