To recover from the excess food and drink from the holidays, try this simple vegetable combination in your juicer:
- 4-5 large carrots
- 3-5 stalks celery
- 1/4 of a medium sized beet, peeled
- 1 small finger fresh ginger (optional)
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- Wash all of the vegetables and peel the beet. It is not necessary to peel the ginger.
- Combine in a juicer (I like the Champion juicer) by starting with the carrot, then beet and finally, celery. (If you don't like beet juice, you may leave it out). If desired, add the ginger.
- If desired, add a little bit of water to help dilute the sweetness of the beet & carrot juice and also to wash any remaining juice through the juicer.