Skip to content
- 1 or 2 organic chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 cup almond flour
- sea salt to taste
- 2-3 Tbls. coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut chicken breasts into "nugget" sized pieces.
- Place almond milk into a bowl and the flour into a seperate bowl. Place the chicken pieces into the milk and put the pieces into the flour and mix around until they are well coated.
- Rub the bottom of a glass baking dish with coconut oil and place the nuggets evenly in the pan. Bake for about 20 minutes.
From: The Whole Life Nutrition Cookbook by Alissa Segersten and Tom Malterre