Skip to content
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped white mushrooms
- 1/2 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 can chickpeas or substitute your favorite bean
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 Tbls. Bragg's liquid aminos
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 2-3 tomatoes, chopped
- 1-2 Tbls. olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, diced
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Drain chickpeas and mash in a bowl with tamari. Set aside.
- Saute onion, garlic and mushroom in olive oil for 3-5 minutes on medium heat, cover.
- Add bell peppers, chickpea mash, and corn. Cover and cook about 3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and stir everything together. Cover and cook until everything is piping hot.