Skip to content
- 1 pint cranberries
- 1 cup apple cider (or cranberry-juice mix)
- Zest from 1/10 of a lemon
- 3 Tbls frozen pomegranate (another option would be orange slices)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Combine ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Simmer until cranberries are tender and remove from stove.
- Remove 2 or 3 Tbsp of the sauce and combine with 1 Tbsp kuzu (natural thickener) in a bowl.
- Mix well and add back into sauce to thicken it.
- Add 1/2 to 3/4 tsp of stevia until desired sweetness.