A favorite salad dressing and sauce for holiday meals in our home; this warm dressing is easy, delicious, nourishing, and a little sweet. Good on grains, veggies, greens...We typically serve it over baked winter squash.
- 2 Tbls minced garlic
- 4 Tbls dried onion flakes
- 1 cup olive oil
- 3 Tbls prepared mustard (such as Eden's Stoneground)
- 1 Tbls blackstrap molasses
- 1 Tbls pure maple syrup
- 2 Tbls apple cider vinegar or balsamic vinegar
- Heat oil and add garlic and onion. Cook 2 minutes on high, stirring continuously.
- In a separate cup, mix molasses, vinegar, maple syrup and mustard together.
- Turn the heat down to low and add cup mixture to the hot oil mixture.
- Stir for 4 minutes or until thickened. Serve.