Skip to content
- A handful of herbs (lavender, geranium, and calendula will tone skin and calm nerves)
- Place handful of herbs to a pot of pure water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer.
- Secure hair off of face.
- Place the pot of steaming water on a hot pad. Make a tent over your head with a towel, and hold your face over the pot, be careful not to be close to scald yourself. Keep your face in the steam for about 5 minutes.
- Rinse face with cold water.
- Follow with astringent like witch hazel, apple cider vinegar, or fresh lemon.