Skip to content
- 1 medium sized apple
- 1 medium sized pear
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 small can pineapple chunks (the 8 ounce size)
- 24 grapes, seedless, red and green
- 2 dozen ripe red strawberries
- 1 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 6-10 skewers
- Cut and peel the apple and pear into 1 inch chunks. Toss the apple and pear chunks with the tablespoon of lemon juice to keep them from turning dark.
- Drain the pineapple chunks to remove the juice.
- Thread alternating fruits onto skewers.
- Place honey and vanilla in a smaller glass microwave safe bowl. Heat just long enough for honey to be able to be stirred. Do not overheat the honey!
- Stir the vanilla and honey together.
- Divide equally and pour into 6 small bowls and serve along with the fresh fruit skewers.