Adapted from nomnompaleo.com
- 1 1/2 pounds of summer squash, trimmed and sliced lengthwise in 1/2” strips
- 2 tablespoons of virgin red palm oil, or extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Apple cider vinegar (to drizzle)
- Handful of basil leaves, cut thinly
- Lay the squash slices on a foil-lined baking sheet and brushed both sides with the palmoil.
- Then, season liberally with salt and pepper.
- Cook the squash on the grill on medium heat for about 8-10 minutes total(they were flipped once at the 4 minute mark).
- Before serving, drizzle with vinegar and sprinkle with basil.