Skip to content
- 2 cups flax seeds, soaked at least an hour in purified water
- 1/4 cup black sesame seeds
- 1/2 bunch kale, chopped
- 1 bunch of scallions, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp. rosemary
- 1 tsp. thyme
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 Tbls. lemon juice
- sea salt to taste
- Process together and spread batter thinly on Teflex lined dehydrator trays; score with pizza cutter into desired shapes.
- Dehydrate about 6 hours at 114 degrees; check for desired dryness, may flip crackers over and dehydrate longer if needed.