- Double this recipe so you have enough for lunch tomorrow!
- 8 lamb chops
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon of honey (optional)
- Zest from 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Finely chop the mint & parsley, or if you have a food processor, whizz the fresh ingredients for a few seconds until finely chopped. Before you continue…. enjoy the fresh smell, it is amazing!
- Combine the herbs with the honey, lemon zest, olive oil & salt & pepper. Set aside.
- Heat the coconut oil in a large pan on the stove over a medium-high heat and cook the lamb chops for approximately 5 minutes on each side. Ideally the chops will be crisp & brown on the outside, while they are slightly pink on the inside.
- Once the chops are cooked, place two on each plate & top with the fresh mint sauce
- Serve with steamed ribboned carrots & zucchini. Enjoy this delicious dish!