A nourishing and satisfying dip for veggies.
- 1 C almonds, soaked 12-48 hours and blanched
- 1 C pumpkin seeds, soaked 6-8 hours and rinsed
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 3 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 1 small leek, finely chopped (or a mild and sweet onion)
- 1-2 tsp. powdered kelp
- 1-2 T Bragg's Amino Acids
- Using a champion juicer (with the solid plate) or food processor, process almonds, sunflower seeds, until ground smooth.
- Add red bell pepper, celery, leek, lemon juice, kelp, Braggs and mix well.