Skip to content
- I would suggest purchasing at least 0.5 lb per serving, and plan to double the amount in order to have leftovers if you like salmon salad (instead of tuna salad). Check out Bering Bounty.com in order to buy direct affordable wild-caught fish.
- Arugula PestoThis pesto makes a great sauce for dipping veggies, or dressing salads. Substitutedifferent greens for the arugula such as fresh spinach or basil.
fresh lemon juice (from 1/2 to 1 lemon)
½ cup extra virgin olive oil1 ½ cups arugula¼ cup parsley2 cloves garlicSea salt to taste
2) Blend all ingredients, adding a little water or lemon juice to desired consistency.
- Grilled Salmon
1) Place the salmon fillets on a large plate and coat with 1/4 cup olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt.
2) Put the salmon fillets on the hottest part of the grill, starting with the skinless side down.
3) Grill for about 5 to 10 minutes on each side, or until desired doneness. (I personally putthem skin side down and cook until flaky with fork, never flipping).
4) Serve on a plate and spread a tablespoon or two of pesto on top of the fish right away.