From Cherry Blossom Kitchen
- ¼ c extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 2 large cloves garlic, peeled and very thinly sliced
- 1 package or bundle fresh rosemary
- 8 pieces good quality boneless, skinless chicken thighs, trimmed of fat
- Sea salt
- 8 thin slices prosciutto di Parma
- 2 lemons, cut into thin wedges
- Drizzle of balsamic vinegar (optional, apple cider vinegar is best)
- Preheat oven to 375. Line a large roasting pan with foil.
- Pour ¼ cup of extra-virgin olive oil into a shallow dish and add the garlic.
- Strip the leaves off a sprig of rosemary and finely chop, about 1 tablespoon. Add the chopped rosemary to the bowl with the garlic and oil. Break the remaining rosemary up into 8 small sprigs about the size of the chicken pieces.
- Wrap the chicken pieces in prosciutto, securing the ham with a sprig of rosemary as you wrap. The sprigs should stick out a bit at the edges of the ham. Drizzle the chicken with more oil and bake for 40 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 180F.
- Serve lemon wedges alongside for squeezing over the top. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and serve.