Skip to content
- 3 cups nut flour
- 1 cup mashed, cooked, drained pumpkin or fresh or frozen winter squash such as butternut or acorn. Do not use canned pumpkin. Summer squash such as zucchini is too watery for this recipe.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cups honey
- 1 T. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup raisin
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Mix dry ingredients and raisins. Set aside.
- Mix egg, butter, honey and vanilla in blender.
- Add pumpkin or squash to egg mixture and blend throughly.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry mixture.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart on a lighlty greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
Adapted from Breaking the Vicious Cycle, by Elaine Gottschall