Skip to content
- 1 very large winter squash or two small ones (double recipe for leftovers, if desired)
- Coconut oil, extra virgin
- Sea salt
- Cinnamon, if desired
- Preheat oven at 400 degrees.
- Chop squash into a few large pieces and clean out the seeds.
- Place a dollup of coconut oil or lard in the base of each piece and sprinkle with salt and cinnamon, any other seasonings you like.
- Place ½ cup water in the bottom of the pan.
- Place in a deep pan and cover with lid or aluminum foil.
- Bake until soft, about an hour. Enjoy.