Skip to content
- Cleaned, 1 lb of green beans (snap the ends off)
- ½ Cup water
- 2 Tbls ghee or lard or olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Heat the oil in the skillet or wok until warm.
- Add green beans. Cook, stirring occasionally for 3-4 minutes. Add the water and salt, mix, and cover the skillet or wok.
- Let it cook, stirring occasionally for 6-10 minutes until the green beans are bright green.
- Then, remove the cover and let the water evaporate for a couple of more minutes before removing the pan from the heat. Serve.