Skip to content
- 1 1/2 lb turkey tenderloins, cut in 3/4" pieces
- 1 Tbls. chili powder
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 3/4 cup onion, chopped
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1- 15 oz can chili beans (kidney, black, aduzi, etc...)
- 1- 15 oz can undrained, diced tomatoes
- 3/4 cup salsa
- Sprinkle or rub turkey with chili powder, cumin, and salt.
- Place in slow cooker. Add remaining ingredients. Mix well. Cook on LOW for 5 hours.
- Ladle into bowls and garnish with fresh cilantro.