Skip to content
- Juice of 6 small limes
- 1 Tbls. olive oil
- 1 Tbls. honey
- 1-2 Tbls. tamari or Bragg's Amino Acids
- 5 shakes of hot sauce, your choice
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 2 packages (about 16 oz) tempeh
- Mix all ingredients together besides the tempeh and set aside. Slice tempeh into 1/2 inch thick strips.
- Heat a skillet or frying pan with coconut oil spray or about a teaspoon of coconut oil.
- Over medium heat, sear the tempeh on both sides until nice and crsipy. Brush with marinade as you go along.