Skip to content
- 3-4 cups sliced green cabbage
- 3-4 cups sliced red cabbage
- 2-3 grated carrots
- 1 cup chopped fresh chives
- 6 Tbls. extra virgin olive oil
- 4 Tbls. apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- Using the slicing disc on your food processor, slice the cabbage.
- Use the grating disc to grate the carrots.
- Mix vegetables in a large glass bowl. Add chives.
- Whisk together the oil, vinegar and sea salt in a small bowl. Pour over the vegetable and toss together. Serve and enjoy!
Adapted from www.wholelifenutrition.com.