- 1/3 cup optional Orange Juice (if you use fresh squeezed, that’s about half a large orange)
- 3 Tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 3 Garlic cloves, crushed
- 2-3 6-8oz Salmon filets
- Combine orange juice, coconut aminos, ginger and garlic.
- Place salmon fillets onto the bottom of a large skillet or saucepan. Pour poachingliquid over top of the salmon and let sit 15 minutes before turning on the heat.
- Bring to a boil over high heat and then cover and reduce temperature to maintain asimmer.
- Simmer for 10-12 minutes, until salmon is fully cooked and opaque throughout.Enjoy!