Skip to content
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 small onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp each: cumin, marjoram, pepper, nutmeg, oregano, cayenne pepper, and ginger
- 1/2 tsp each: dried basil, thyme, and sage
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 2 Tbls. whole grain bread crumbs
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 Tbls. ghee or olive oil
- Mix all ingredients and chill well.
- Form into patties and saute in ghee or olive oil.
- To store in freezer, form patties and store in an air tight plastic container, using parchment paper to line the container and seperate the patties.
From Sally Fallon's Nourishing Traditions