Skip to content
- 1 cup organic quinoa
- 2 cups filtered water
- 1/2 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 each of red and green pepper, chopped
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbls. chopped fresh coriander or 1 tsp dried coriander
- Rinse quinoa throughly in a fine sieve.
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil, then add quinoa and bring to a boil again. Cover, reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 15 minutes.
- While quinoa simmers, saute onions and peppers in olive oil.
- Combine with grain.
- Just before serving, stir in coriander leaves.