- 1 Tbls. raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbls. minced shallot
- pinch of sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 Tbls. whole grain mustard
- 6 Tbls. extra virgin olive oil
- 4 oz winter spinach
- 1/2 celeriac, trimmed and peeled
- 1/2 beauty heart radish
- 1 small golden beet, trimmed and peeled
- 1 medium sunchoke, peeled
- In a small bowl, mix together vinegar, shallot, salt, pepper, and mustard. Allow to sit a minute or two. Begin whisking ingredients together, then slowly add in oil while continuing to whisk. Set dressing aside.
- Divide greens between two large salad bowls. Cut vegetable into narrow, 1-inch long matchsticks, or into thin slices. Scatter evenly over both salads, top with dressing and serve.