Bio-Botanical Research Dentalcidin Broad Spectrum Toothpaste with Biocidin - 3 oz.
Bio-Botanical Research Dentalcidin is An important part of whole body health.
Microorganisms and bacterial biofilms in dental plaque cause a number of oral health concerns that can lead to systemic health challenges. Dental microorganisms are implicated in the propagation of endotoxins such as LPS, and this “leaky mouth” effect can have the same implications as “leaky gut” in terms of systemic issues. Use of the broad-spectrum botanicals in Dentalcidin™ can assist in removing biofilms and plaque and are an excellent way to promote and maintain healthy teeth and gums.
- Daily use toothpaste with 20% Biocidin® broad-spectrum combination for healthy teeth and gums
- Professional grade Zeodent® Hydrated Silica for gentle and effective cleaning and whitening
- Added aloe assists in soothing and repairing gums
- Essential oil combination assists in reducing biofilms and supports gum health
- Free from sugar, gluten, fluoride and artificial flavorings and colors
- Tastes great, perfect for both children and adults
For adults and children 2 years of age and older, use 1 pump or 1/2 inch ribbon on your toothbrush.
Biocidin® Botanical Combination, Sorbitol, DI Water & Aloe Vera Gel, Vegetable Glycerine, Zeodent® (Dental Hydrated Silica 113-165) Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cellulose Gum, Fresh™ Essential Oil Blend (Spearmint, Peppermint, Tea Tree, Cinnamon, and Clove Bud), Royal Jelly, Simethicone.